- MUSIC: Bringing back Corey Hunley and Matt Powell to sling some tunes!
- FOOD: Kefi, Greek food with passion & Queen's Vegan Café
- BREW: Old Salem Brewing. We also offer hard sodas & wine, and a non-alcoholic beer.
- SNACKS: Two Rooster's Kettle Corn
- KID'S ACTIVITIES: Lib's Lab Entertainment will be putting color on all those beautiful faces and Judd's Big Fun Events is bringing the games on the upper deck.
- Admission - $5.00. 12 and under free, under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Leashed friendly pets welcome.
- Drink tickets - $5.00. (Credit cards accepted)
- Gate - 5:30 pm; Show - 6-9 pm.
We are proudly sponsored by Reid's Fine Furnishings and P.A. Short Distributing Co. A big Shout out to the the Roanoke City Sheriff's Department for their continued support. Thank you!
The Grandin Chillage is a family-friendly event designed to bring the community together through good music, cold drinks, great company and positive vibes! A craft brewery is featured, with imported wines and Bud Light also served. Local Food trucks and Two Roosters Kettle Corn provide some good eating and snacks! Local bands offer a variety of music from rock to blues to reggae.
Regular season hours are from 5:30 - 9 pm on selected Friday nights starting in Spring, with a grand finale of a ChillageFest at the end of the season, featuring a variety of bands throughout the evening, along with a selection of local breweries.
Children 12 and under are free, and all children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Leashed dogs are welcome. Before or after Chillage, spend some time visiting our eclectic shops and great restaurants!
We hope to see you at the next Chillage!