All local merchants and business owners may join the GVBA
The Grandin Village Business Association (GVBA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization developed to promote and advance the Grandin Village Business District. When you join the GVBA, your membership dues contribute to many initiatives which brand Grandin Village as a thriving business center where people like to shop, eat and play.
We’re so glad you’re considering membership. A strong membership is vital to our sustainability and services that we provide, and enables us to better reach our goals. This includes ensuring that we focus on you, our local business owners, who make the historic Grandin Village business district, and surrounding Raleigh Court neighborhood, such a vibrant place to work and live. We ask you to help us serve by once again joining or renewing your annual GVBA membership.
How you contribute to the GVBA
Your support of the GVBA is crucial in so many ways! It help’s finance beautification projects such as our show stopping hanging flower baskets and seasonal banners within the business district, as well as supporting events and seasonal planning, support of social media platforms, our website and promotion. GVBA is run entirely by a volunteer board and we welcome community input.
What membership offers you
- Map & Directory - Listing of business and phone numbers in the directory of our website, and in any other media.
- Newsletter - Subscription to Grandin Village virtual newsletter
- Marketing opportunities - to be promoted on the Grandin Village social media platforms.
- Monthly meetings - be part of the decision making process. Plan events or stay in the know of what GVBA will offer for the year.
- Quarterly networking meetings - meet other business members and discuss neighborhood happenings and initiatives.
- Annual meeting - a social event to meet community business leaders and share news about your business.
- Professional resources - Network with the members that range from brick and mortar business owners, restaurant owners, graphic designers to working from home professionals.
Not only do you reap the benefits enumerated above, but your dues help contribute to the following projects throughout the village:
Hanging flower baskets in Grandin Village
The monies that the GVBA receives from dues and from its Grandin Chillage events allow us to buy and maintain about 15 large hanging baskets of flowers which hang from our classic lampposts in the Village.
Seasonal banners along Grandin Road and Memorial Avenue
Proceeds from your dues help fund many annual events such as the Holiday Children's Parade, which brings exposure to the Village throughout the valley; decorative Christmas lights on our lampposts, seasonal hanging banners, WinterFest, Grandin Chillage, which helps raise money for GVBA initiatives, and other special events created to spotlight our merchants and businesses.