- APPLE PIE LATTE: A real cozy cup! This latte tastes like a warm slice of homemade apple pie.
- PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE: This Fall Favorite strikes the perfect balance between savory pumpkin and a punchy blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger.
- BAKED APPLE CAPPUCCINO: A spiced up oat milk cappuccino with warming apple, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- AUTUMN AU LAIT: A play on our Cafe Au Lait. It starts with a bit of honey, a dash of nutmeg, ground cinnamon, and a drop or two of vanilla extract. Then you add dark roast coffee and top it with some steamed milk. Tastes just like fall!
Join for a movie night of women's mountain bike films! This event supports World Ride, a 501(c)3 non profit that works to empower women globally through mountain biking. World Ride has programs to help get more local women mountain biking in Nepal, Guatemala, Peru, Lesotho, Botswana, and Iran.
- Big Lick Brewing Company
- Crystal Spring Grocery
- Field Day Juice Club 1PM- sold out
- KEFI Greek Food Truck
- Scratch Biscuit Co. 9AM-12PM
- Two Roosters Coffee & Cocoa
- Virginia Mountain Vineyards
- Meet Ambassador Animals from Southwest Virginia Wildlife from 12PM-2PM
- Meet our Marketplace Vendors + Artists!
- Custom Fabrication Shop Tours from 10am-3pm. Meet on the deck at the top of the hour.
- Bring an ornament for our tree and receive a Black Dog Salvage ornament in exchange!
Show Type: This is a stand-up show for those who wish to dance stage-side. Seating is available throughout the Theatre for those who wish to sit. Opening Band: NO MORE WAFFLES, will play a 20 minute set prior to ORANGE CULTURE taking the stage.
Wine by Virginia Mountain Vineyards | Food by Mia's Big Mouth | Music by Will Farmer, 12-3
The Grandin Village Farmers Market (GVFM) supports local, sustainable agriculture by connecting the public with local farmers and food producers.
The GVFM features 100% locally produced products with an emphasis on organic, sustainable, and humane producers, products, and practices. All products are produced within 100 miles of the market location, with the exception of regional seafood from Virginia and North Carolina waters (only if the vendor is local) and coffee (only if the roaster is local).
The market is comprised of two dozen farmers and food producers featuring certified and non-certified organic veggies, fruit, herbs, seasonal seedlings, cheese, pasture raised/grass-fed chicken, beef, pork, and lamb, regional seafood, locally roasted coffee, artisan homemade breads, muffins, baked goods, hot-prepared foods, and fresh-cut flowers. (See map)
Welcome Back, Grandin Chillage!
The Grandin Chillage is a family-friendly event designed to bring the community together through good music, cold drinks, great company and positive vibes! A local craft brewery is featured, with imported wines and Bud Light also served. Two Roosters Kettle Corn and a local Food Truck provide some good eating! Local bands offer a variety of music from rock to blues to reggae.
Regular season hours are from 6 - 9 pm on selected Friday nights starting in Spring, with a grand finale of a ChillageFest on the last Saturday in October from 2 - 9 pm featuring a variety of bands throughout the day and evening, along with a selection of local breweries.
Children 12 and under are free, and all children 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Leashed dogs are welcome. We hope to see you at the next Chillage!