We happily invite you and your organization to submit your registration for participation in this year's parade.
The Grandin Village Holiday Children’s Parade is a long-standing tradition held the Saturday before Thanksgiving. This is a children’s parade for non-motorized vehicles for the Grandin Business District and Raleigh Court areas. We will allow small riding mowers of up to 25 horsepower to pull floats.
Line-up for the parade is between 10 - 10:30 am in the parking lot at Christ Lutheran Church at the corner of Grandin Road and Brandon Avenue. The parade begins at 11 am and proceeds to the corner of Grandin and Memorial Ave.
Stay tuned here for updated details.
Please register your group for the parade by filling out the form below.
Participants: read the rules and regulations below. By filling out the form and registering you are agreeing to follow these rules and requirements.
REGISTRATION ENDS AT 5 PM, NOV 12.
Grandin Village Holiday Children's Parade Rules & Regulations
- At their discretion, Officials of the Grandin Village Business Association and the Raleigh Court Neighborhood Association have the right to refuse any group from participating in the Grandin Village Holiday Children’s Parade.
- No motorized vehicles allowed. If bringing a vehicle to provide music for a dance troupe, check the box in the form below.
- We will allow small riding mowers of up to 25 horsepower to pull floats. If you will be bringing one, check the box in the form below.
- Important: There will be ONE Santa at the end of the parade on the fire truck. NO OTHER SANTA IS ALLOWED IN THE PARADE.
- Candy must be carefully tossed underhanded to the curb and not directly at the attendees.
- Stopping the forward movement of the parade will not be allowed and can cause ejection from the parade.
- WAIVER: In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Grandin Village Holiday Children’s Parade, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees and those of my group/association, I and my group/association do hereby release and forever discharge the Grandin Village Business Association and the Raleigh Court Neighborhood Association and their respective officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, volunteers and affiliates, and all those persons involved in organizing and staffing this event from all claims, demands, losses damages, actions, causes of actions or suits of whatsoever kind or nature, arising from my or my group’s participation in the parade.
I grant to the Grandin Village Business Association and Raleigh Court Neighborhood Association (Photographer) and their legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs, of me and/or my group, or in which I may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium, and to alter and composite the same without restriction and without my inspection or approval. I hereby release the Grandin Village Business Association and the Greater Raleigh Court Civic League and their legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
Parade Line Up Location
To register, fill out the form below.
COVID Safety Guidelines
The Grandin Village Business Association and the Raleigh Court Neighborhood Association recommend and request that all participants and parade goers follow all Virginia Department of Health and Center for Disease Control guidelines in place on parade day. We will follow the Governor's COVID guidelines as they apply to gatherings.